Cordells Rompotis provides bespoke legal services focusing on property and real estate law, contentious and non-contentious construction law, commercial dispute resolution and international arbitration.
Our partners have a wealth of experience which includes:
- Acquisition, funding, construction/development, disposal, leasing and management of all types of commercial real estate in Hong Kong and across many jurisdictions including the PRC, India, Macau, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan and Korea).
- Resolution of commercial disputes, including construction and property related disputes (civil engineering, energy, building management, lease and rent review and rating issues), general commercial disputes and corporate insolvency and restructuring.
- Handling complex international arbitration disputes, including experience with a wide range of arbitration rules in common use and both enforcing and resisting enforcement of arbitration awards.
- Arbitrator, expert and mediator appointments and arbitration and litigation advocacy services.
Our clients include international banks and financial services, insurance and telecommunication companies, developers, professional services entities (engineers, architects, quantity surveyors), contractors, retailers, property funds, asset management companies and multi-national companies.
We are regularly engaged by other law firms to assist in property and dispute related matters where they do not provide such services or have conflicts of interest. We support law firms engaging in emerging markets with specialist real estate advice and/or legal project management services.
OUR SERVICE COMMITMENT
Cordells Rompotis comprises experienced legal professionals, recognised by the leading directories, who approach client needs in a pragmatic and proactive way, with a dedication to their requirements.
We commit to:
- Provide solution-orientated and practical legal advice
- Deliver first class services and products within the required time frame
- Work with clients to develop and maintain a long term relationship so as to understand their evolving needs and business requirements